Hope Towing Utility Step suitable for the vehicles specified above.
- Full width, non-slip step
- The Hope Safe-T-Step provides a deep, full width rear van platform, with a raised tread pattern, which makes loading the interior or roof of your van easier and safer, without the need to stretch or balance inappropriately.
- Self draining for safety
- Two styles of drain hole not only provide a non slip step, but also ensure the platform stays dry and safe. These drain holes also make the Safe-T-Step easier to clean, with mud from fieldwork simply rinsing away.
- Mid-step flap for towing
- The Safe T Step can be supplied as a solid rear step or with an integral, gas ram operated flap for use with Hope towing equipment. This flap locks into place when not in use.
- Integral reflector strip
- The step includes a full width red reflector strip, which makes the van easier to see when parked or driving in the dark.
- Easy to install on a wide range of vans
- The Safe T Step is lightweight and easy to install, attaching to existing mounting points on a range of leading vans. Optional extras include tow bar plus integral air and power supply points.
- Solid construction that’s built to last
- The step is built from durable steel and powder coated to prevent rust and retain a smart appearance even on vans that are regularly accessed throughout the day.
- Supplied to leading utility companies
- The Safe T Step has proved its worth in the field with leading utility companies such as e.on, EDF and Scottish Water, keeping their staff safe in a wide range of working conditions.