Rhino Aluminium Modular Roof Rack, suitable for:
- Peugeot Boxer 2006 on, L3H2
- Citroen Relay 2006 on, L3H2
- Fiat Ducato 2006 on, L3H2
The sleek and modern design of the aluminium rack combines strength, aesthetics and aerodynamics to create a rack that is built to last. Designed and manufactured in the UK with innovation, strength and excellence in mind. Carefully planned and constructed, the aluminium rack uses highly robust aluminium materials that are lightweight, corrosion resistant and durable.
The contemporary design of the aluminium rack not only enhances the look of your vehicle, but also has unique features. The combination of aluminium and advanced polymer based composites means it is built to be tough and yet is still up to 25% lighter than a steel equivalent.
- Comes complete with an integrated full width stainless steel rear roller.
- Composite connector pieces and end caps ensure a hard wearing and long life.
- Aerodynamic cross tubes reduce wind noise and drag.
- The track allows optimisation of crosstube positioning to suit your needs.
- Manufactured from anodised aluminium to increase corrosion resistance.
- Quick and easy assembly, utilising mounting points so no drilling required.
- Increased bed length to accommodate and support more loads.
The rear roller facilitates ease of loading and unloading, in addition to protecting the rear of the vehicle. The roller connects into a revolutionary composite bracket providing a rattle free design.